Hi I’m Dana
I’m a 30 year-old artist who graduated from College of St. Benilde with a Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts.
I’m an INFP who loves breakfast food, books, travel and anything in between.
- [2018 – present] Graphic Designer at TFI Solutions Philippines Inc. / Mangotours and Travel Inc.
-  Multimedia Artist at Auskills Inc./Martin Place Social
- [2015 – 2017] Marketing Associate at Joanique
- [2012 – 2015] Freelance Graphic and Brand Designer at Spa Solandra
- [2013 – 2015] Brand Identity Developer at iManila
Skills: Illustration, Digital Art, Branding, Infographics, Graphic Design, Drawing, and Sketching
Additional Skills: web designing, video editing, and script writing.
Choice of Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, Clip Studio Paint
Tools of the trade: XP-Pen Artist 13, A5 Hardbound black Sketchbook, Rotring Mechanical pencil 0.5, Faber-Castell Black PITT Artist Pen & LAMY Safari Dark Lilac Fountain Pen
Likes: Speculative Fiction, Twilight Zone, Writing, Drawing, Breakfast Food, Listening to Indie music, going and exhibiting to art fares, and anything that has to do with Russia.
She’s a graphic artist and an illustrator who loves designing characters and writing. She laughs like a villain, is a fan of breakfast food and a part-time person who needs to interact with other people. You can e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her other contacts can be found on the contact page.